Hello people~ Welcome to my world! Do have a great time reading my blog! Love ya~~ ^0^
RSS

InTeRnSHIT??


My frens always like to kacau me on my internship.
=> Too free everyday Facebook?
=> Busy? Y? Photostating?
=> What you do in new company? Serve tea?
=> U OT? Photostating till over-time?


My frens suck n lame ya i know.
Kick thier ass.
(Ya u know who u r.)

my LAME frens



I dun like working life.
More appropriate saying is
I DUN LIKE TO WORK ON FIXED TIME
STRESS
DOING THINGS I DUN LIKE!




i miss UTP more.
missing d fun time day-dreaming in my bed
talking loudly with my frens

but not exam n assignments n projects
PROGRAMMING SUCKS!!!
UTP is HOT nowadays.
huhu...



but i'm starting to get worried on my
Final Presentation.
What to write?
gosh.....
T.T

WORRY la......



plus having d perfectionist n workaholic Mei Le wit me is like tis:



lagi die la....



How am i going to get an!!!!!!!!!!????????????



Haiz...
Nvm...
Forget it...
It's weekend n holiday.

I just wan to relax n hav fun.


I wan to live my life to d fullest.
Not to work to d fullest and die due to stress.


It's not me k?
Blekkk.


And during this period
I've even planned where to go for next last sem break and graduation trip.
Ya hoo~
LoL!!




Beaches and sand,

Boys in Bikinis,
Lobsters calling me,
Paris opened its door,
Bali is raining flowers,
soon babies,
soon,
i'm only 21.
Wait for me k?
Love ya~

*v*



3 comments:

Unknown said...

We all complain during our study, and looking forward for a working life, where there is no assignments, studies and tests. Once we reach our working life, we complain about how robotic if feels to work on time, and leave on time, plus doing things that we don't like. When will we be ever satisfied with our life? I know i am satisfied with mine at all time.

Good things are surrounding us all of the time, but we tend to ignore them, think about it. Instead we occupy our tiny brain with all the bad things that happen most of the time.

Life is great, to imagine what are the odds that we can survive in such vast universe, the complexity of our body organs, the chemical and physical that makes it work, the odds of millions of sperm to one ovum, being born by our parents with the odds of that too, the exact mass of the earth so the gravity wont crush us to death, the distance of earth orbits the sun so that the temperature is not too hot and not too cold, till the mystery of brain that let us think, and many more.

There is just one life for everyone, live it to the fullest.

wendy said...

For sure Im not one of ur "lame frens" rite? :P

shinda88 said...

same here same here lalalala . . . :D

Post a Comment