Hello people~ Welcome to my world! Do have a great time reading my blog! Love ya~~ ^0^
RSS

my first post~~ wakaka

Dear friends,

Ok ok, this is my 'new?' blog. Sign up for one just to spare my time since internship is not as busy and fun as ppl think of. Feeling a bit paiseh (nearly everyone have 1!!) and excited as well. Hahaha!

Another purpose that drives me to write blog is that i wana write down things that happen around me. As i go through different things everyday, go fun places, meet up with my cute friends, travel with my dearing and eat lots of good food, thus i wana share them, letting u guys update me as i know most of you miss me so much!! LOL!!

So stay tune to my upcoming post! And welcome to the Beautiful World, Wonderful Life of mine~ Chao~~

5 comments:

khooiyee said...

Grab the chance to be the first one to comment. so i am 1st~~~ even faster than Ivan. =P

Philip Chan said...

Yay.. 2nd to comment.. Act i m the 1st oso.. 1st guy to comment.. Hepi.. :-)
Welcome to the blogging world..

Jason Anderson Raj said...

Then can I be be 1st Indian to comment? LOL!

gobn888 said...

then i bcome the first sexy guy to comment?

~fangfang~ said...

ya ya... all wins. Shall d winner belanja? LOL!!

Post a Comment