Hello people~ Welcome to my world! Do have a great time reading my blog! Love ya~~ ^0^
RSS

~my FAVOURITE among all~

Ok. Today's blog title is "My Favourite Fruit".
There's only one fruit in this world that will drive me crazy.

Symptoms:
- sticking my eye sight on it whenever i see one,
- doesn't afraid of mom's big knife jz to grab the most 'ketul' of it,
- I can sensitively smell them far from the gate
even if my dad put them in d cupboard back at d kitchen,
- can eat up 2 biji (not ketul) by myself. It's big!
- Knows how to choose d good ones (pro dy ma~),
- Even fall sick also still insisting to eat it.

So guess wat's tat?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's d King of Fruits!!!
DURIAN!!!!!!
*fireworks*


Those who dun like durian i can jz say that u r a freek.
I'll look down on u!!
Wakaka.

It's one of the God's greatest creation,
full of nice smell and fragrant,
smooth texture and variety of tastes
(bitter, milky, sweet, sticky etc...)
yum yum~~

My granpa had a big fruit farm be4.
My mom who grew up eating all kinds of tropikal fruits in d farm,
(who is also a durian pro like me)
teached me that
a good durian no need to be big,
hav a bit bengkok at d end (no need to be round round de),
can smell d fragrance from outside when it's ripe,
then it's a good durian.
^0^

Mom's advice...
works well!!



Comes to think about it...

I have not eat durian for quite some time dy...
not during internship yet.

I wonder whether it's durian season recently or wat,
ppl starting to sell durian at stalls again.
I wan i wan i wan!!!!
Seeing them each time at d roadside makes my saliva all comes out wei~





Then suddenly one day,
when i came back from work,
dearing asked me to go to his condo for dinner,
then i smell DURIAN...
but it's no where to found!
So i wonder it's his housemate de gua...

Who knows... After eating my rice for 2 scoop,
2 durians appeared!!


Wa so happy~~~
He bought me 2 durians.
Costed RM10 each.
No doubt are good durians.
Becoz hav all d requirements my mom told me!
Wahaha~


It's bitter + sticky + sweet.
Conclusion: Nice till death.
Too damn nice.
No words can describe.

my over-joyed face

I finished up 2 whole durians.
(He ate less than 3 ketul).
He's not a durian lover like me tho.
But nvm...
As long as he buys for me,
and not complaining at d smell,
n it's ok.
hehe.
xp


Before (look at them! so beautiful!!)

After


So full.
Satisfied.
So touched by him till wana cry.
Hehehe~



Durian durian~ I love u~~~ ^0^v












5 comments:

Jenny Ngu said...

Fang! High five! ahaha XD

i saw a lot durians in tmn maju o, guess it's durian season now o.. we planned to eat this fri, haha :P

durian o durian!!!!

Beelzenef said...

i love the photo of you posing with your durian ! ^o^ so cute

hui ching said...

ah fang u're so excited~~! :D happy to see you happy! hahaha ^^

~fangfang~ said...

Jenny: i wan i wan~ reserve for me ya~ hahax!

Toffee: mind telling me who u r? hehe thx~

ah ching: muahaha! dunno i like durian ler? next time eat together. yum yum~ ^0^

Beelzenef said...

omigosh! mei fang, it's meeeeee syadia! *sniff sniff T.T

Post a Comment